AN AIRPLANE PILOT

For children that have dreams. just know dreams do come true.
Dream might be hard to be achieved, but that is the point of it. I was very much amazed when I asked my lil bro about his dream. he always wanted to become an airplane pilot since his parents bring him to somewhere in a plane to move to jogja, semarang, bali and another place to travel.
His name is Engunall Achilles (if you wonder why his name gave you think for a moment, in the next post I'll tell you why, I swear). pilot are very well trained and educated. and I found a problem here, he is the kind of children who had some difficulty in doing math, especially his homework. he prefers to play his toy and drawing (whatever he want to scratch in the wall) instead of being there and listening to my mom while teaching him a thing that he doesn't understand about the lesson.
but every children have a dream, and I'm sure one day. If he meant to his dream. Nothing is impossible. There are lots of people out there fighting for their lives daily, so who is he to choose not to fight for his dream and give up? He has faith, and courage. If he prepared to go beyond whatever it takes to BE AN AIRPLANE PILOT. he will not sit and wait, but he will take the chance!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

agustards. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 A G U S T A R D S, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by agustards