Please Be Real With Me or Leave Me Alone

With heartfelt sympathy on the loss of my friend, please accept my sincere sympathy. I feel like… I have lost a dear friend. Yeah you.  If you are a good friend, there are some ways in which you can help and lead me for better situation. I wanna tell you something, a several reason why this is hard to understand. I can't help but think a friend of mine it's like an enemy and now you've become a stranger. I just wanted you to know how deeply and sad I was on this broken pieces. 
It was very sad and sorry to hear of my good friend have changed, its like a bullshit joke “ah, time changed, people changed”. I don’t mean to beat you in all of subject or anything. It might be about our skill in art, writing, sport, lesson or dating some girl. I just want us to play together, show the world that this is our friendship, and seems like everything is crazy. I want to continue being crazy with you, having conversations that impossible to understand by the others. Because thats what being friends about.

As you know, crazy friends make a crazy time. Do you remember when you called me as a bastard, when you lost in our battle to get love from the same girl in our school, right? It doesn’t meant that I’m more hot or cool than you. Its all about passion, and you don’t have any idea about it. I tell about karma, but none of a person give a shit and now only two things left in my life ; my laptop and the internet. and thats all now what you expect from me if they both go away I think I just should die. I don't want someone who thinks I'm more perfect than you, I want someone who knows I'm not, but loves me anyway. 

I don't have time for bullshit so be real with me or leave me alone. 


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

agustards. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 A G U S T A R D S, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by agustards